The sun rises over the mountains, and you are once again in awe of how nature nourishes your sole and gives you energy for the day. Your morning coffee is overwhelmed by the smell of pine trees. The stillness interrupted by the gentle rustle of aspen trees. This is home at Aspen Crest after the snow has melted. And this is when you ask yourself “Why would I even think about staying inside today”?
- Minutes away is the 275-mile long Paiute ATV Trail, a breathtaking loop through dense forests and panoramic scenery.
- Seek out rainbows, brooks, tigers and cutthroats among the thousands of streams, river and lakes fed by pure mountain water.
- Short leisurely strolls and challenging alpine summits are steps outside your home.
- The trails of Eagle Point resort, and hundreds of miles of single track provide steep elevation changes or smooth family mountain bike rides.
- Dozens of bodies of water—big and small—provide endless enjoyment for the most trained kayaker or the casual canoe paddler.
- Championship golf courses, world-renowned National Parks and the historic city of Beaver, Utah are just some of the nearby attractions you will find along the valley floor.
Expansive views from your Aspen Crest home are made more memorable by sharing them with loved ones.