Soaring above 12,000 feet the majestic peaks of the Tushar Mountains and accompanying valleys and snowfields offer endless opportunities to enjoy the outdoors before you nestle up to the fireplace in the evening.
- Lift-served and hike-to backcountry skiing at Mount Holly and beyond.
- Snowmobiling across endless trails taking in breathtaking panoramas up to 11,500 feet.
- Snowshoeing along trails and across alpine meadows among the pine and aspen trees.
- A season pass at Eagle Point Resort will ensure that no powder day goes untouched by you.
- With the elk down the valley for the winter, alpine snowfields welcome cross country skiers offering views for hundreds of miles. Enjoy all that Eagle Point Resort has to offer, just steps outside of your Aspen Crest home.