Winter in southern Utah means countless opportunities to enjoy the outdoors before nestling up to the fireplace in the evening. Soaring above 12,000 feet, the majestic peaks of the Tushar Mountains combine with their accompanying valleys and snowfields to create a true winter wonderland.
- Lift-served and hike-to backcountry skiing at Mount Holly and beyond.
- Snowmobiling across breathtaking, panoramic trails reaching 11,500' elevation.
- Snowshoeing along trails and across alpine meadows among the pine and aspen trees.
- A season pass at Eagle Point Resort will ensure that no powder day goes to waste.
- With the elk down the valley for the winter, alpine snowfields welcome cross country skiers and offer views for miles.
- Winter in Aspen Crest